Stark County Farm Bureau members have many reasons for joining. In fact, we're the largest membership organization in Stark County as nearly 1 of every 4 residents is a member. Why Join? Here is a brief list:
- Representation on issues impacting farmers and rural Illinoisans in Springfield and D.C.
- Supporting educational programs like Ag in the Classroom.
- Eligibility for insurance and financial products from COUNTRY Financial. (Ask Ryan, Mike or Merle)
- Eligibility for patronage checks for using your Ag View FS and Prairie Farms Dairy Coops.
- Eligibility for home/auto/student loans, checking/savings/money market accounts, CDs, HSAs, IRAs, credit cards, remote banking (including depositing checks with your phone) from IAA Credit Union!
- Member Benefits locally, statewide and nationwide on things like hotels, rental cars, theme parks, new vehicles, new farm equipment, newspapers/magazines, prescription discounts, eye care discounts,
- Local programming and committees.
- Trips! Past destinations have included Nashville, New Zealand, Ireland, Nova Scotia, Michigan and others!
Whatever your motivation to join may be, Stark County Farm Bureau is here for you. Call us today to join!
Voting Members (Those with $2,500 or greater in farm income): $75/annually
Professional Members (Those who work in the agriculture industry): $75/ annually
Associate Members (Those with no farm income but support farmers): $20/annually